5-ingredient Espresso Nice Cream
RECIPE BY HEALTHY LUXE
Here's a great breakfast bowl that also serves as a dessert and as a substitute to your morning coffee! Enjoy this with a drizzle of chocolate, cacao nibs and roasted coffee beans. Delicious!
- Bananas, 3-4 (frozen)
- Cold-dripped Coffee, 3 tbsp
- Almond Butter, 2 tbsp
- Mesquite Powder, 1 tbsp (optional)
- Vanilla Bean Powder, 1 tsp
- Himalayan Salt, 1/4 tsp
- Combine all ingredients in a high power blender, blend until smooth & creamy.
- Spoon into your favourite Coconut Bowls and add toppings of choice. We recommend melted chocolate, cacao nibs and/or banana.
This recipe was created for us by Healthy Luxe, a blog established in 2014 by mother-daughter duo, Jennifer Murrant and Hannah Singleton. The platform evolved from a shared love and appreciation for health, wellness and food.