Banana Blender Pancakes
RECIPE BY RUN 2 FOOD
Fuss-free, delicious and fluffy! These Banana Blender Pancakes that's made in a Vitamix will be your new favourite breakfast item! Pile on your favourite toppings to make it exta delicious!
- Oats, 1 1/2 cup (should make 1 3/4 cups of oat flour)
- Vegan Vanilla Protein Powder, 2 tbsp
- Coconut Sugar, 2 tbsp
- Baking Powder, 2 tsp
- Ground Cinnamon, 1 tsp
- Almond Milk, 3/4 cup
- Banana, 1 (large & ripe)
- Vanilla Essence (optional)
- Coconut Oil, for cooking
- Add the oats to your blender and blend until it becomes a fine oat flour.
- Add in all the other ingredients and blend until the batter is thick & smooth.
- Heat a frying pan on medium heat with a bit of oil.
- Pour the pancake mixture into the pan, spread the batter into a circle shape. Cook for 2 minutes on each side until golden. Transfer the pancakes to a serving plate.
- Decorate the pancakes with your desired toppings! Enjoy!
Michelle is a Dentist and vegan food blogger from Brisbane. She loves sharing simple & tasty vegan recipes via her Instagram platform @run2food. She has also created a website with an archive of all her recipes www.run2food.com . Michelle is on a mission to show that you can thrive off a plant-based diet.