Banana Chocolate and Orange Muesli Bowl
RECIPE BY SIMPLY LEAH BOSTON
Start your day right with this loaded breakfast bowl. It's got all the nutrients that your body needs to keep you full until lunch time and it tastes so good too!
- Banana, 1 (mashed)
- Muesli, 1/2 cup
- Orange, 1/2 (peeled and chopped)
- Oat Milk, 1 cup
- Flax Meal, 1 tbsp
- Cacao, 1 tbsp
- Maple Syrup, 1 tbsp
- Cinnamon, 1 tbsp
- Vanilla Bean Powder, a dash (or extract)
- Combine all ingredients in a small pan over medium heat.
- Stir continously until cooked and reached your desired thickness.
- Serve in your favourite Coconut Bowls and enjoy with your favourite toppings.
Leah is a Yoga instructor and plant-based foodie on a mission to share her passion for all things health and wellness with her global community by bringing her creative background into her kitchen. Her focus is to design accessible whole food, plant-based recipes with an emphasis on simple, locally sourced ingredients to fuel the mind, body and soul. Find her on Instagram where she features original gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar free recipes, food focused travel guides, and regular reminders to set positive life mantras.