Banana-free Pitaya Nice Cream
This pitaya nice cream is not only dairy-free and refined sugar free, but it is even banana free! We are big fans of banana nice cream, but recognise that not everyone is. If you’re amongst the banana haters, this recipe is for you!
We’ve added cashew butter to create the creamy texture however this can be omitted for a nut free option, or simply swapped for sunflower seed butter or hulled tahini.
- Pitaya Sachets, 400g (frozen)
- Coconut Flesh Sachets, 200g (frozen)
- Strawberries, 1 cup (frozen)
- Medjool Dates, 2-3 pcs
- Cashew Butter, 2 tbsp (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a high-power blender, blend until smooth.
- Transfer to your favourite Coconut Bowls and add desired toppings.
This recipe was created for us by Healthy Luxe, a blog established in 2014 by mother-daughter duo, Jennifer Murrant and Hannah Singleton. The platform evolved from a shared love and appreciation for health, wellness and food.