Birthday Cake Nice-cream
In honour of our 3rd Birthday, Nice-cream queen Alex from Five Sec Health has created this Birthday Cake Nice-cream recipe for us to share with our community.
This will be your new go-to birthday breakfast or dessert for yourself or for loved ones! All the flavours and colours of a birthday cake packed into one creamy bowl of nice-cream. The best part? You can change up the ingredients to create your favourite flavours.
Join in our birthday celebration this week and make the recipe in your Coconut Bowls, don’t forget to tag us!
- Bananas, 3 (ripe & frozen)
- Coconut Milk, 1/2 cup (full fat)
- Vanilla Extract, 1/2 tsp
- Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Vegan Sprinkles
- Add all the ingredients to a high speed blender (or food processor) and mix until the nice cream is smooth.
- It may take a while and you will have to stop a few times to scrape the sides of your food processor or blender (or you will have to stop once in a while to empty air bubbles from the bottom of the blender).
- Serve in your favourite Coconut Bowl, add a vegan cookie, sprinkles and happy birthday!
Alexandra Andersson a plant-based vegan foodie from Sweden currently escaping the Swedish winter by living in Bali. She is certified within Plant-Based Nutrition and has dedicated her last years educating and exploring the vegan plant-based lifestyle. She runs the Fivesec Health community together with her boyfriend Pontus to make it simple and attractive to adopt a plant-based lifestyle.