Blackberry Chia Pudding with Peanut Butter
Recipe by Christina Leopold by @addictedtodates
Is there anything peanut butter doesn’t make better? As much as we love chocolate and pb for a dessert-like breakfast, sometimes it’s great to mix it up by adding pb to berry ﬂavoured bowls like @addictedtodates has done here. The chia pudding needs to be prepared the day ahead to allow the seeds to swell, ideal for those busy weekday mornings. All you need to do is add a dollop of pb, fresh berries and voila!
- Macadamia Milk, 1 cup
- Blackberries, 3/4 cup (fresh or frozen)
- Coconut Nectar, 1 tsp
- Chia Seeds, 1/4 cup
- Peanut Butter, 2 tbsp (to serve)
- Combine all ingredients (except chia seeds) in a blender, blend until smooth.
- Place chia seeds in a large mixing bowl and fold in the blackberry mixture.
- Divide between your Coconut Bowls and place in the fridge overnight.
- Serve with fresh berries and a generous dollop of peanut butter.
I'm from Kerry in the south west of Ireland. I work in an office by day but every spare minute I have goes into my true passion, creating recipes and food photography. One day I hope to open a raw cake bar, quite possibly abroad, but we'll see! I'm a rock chick at heart and love listening to music to get the creative juices flowing. No recipe is created without pearl jam, tool or sound garden blaring in the background!