Blue Banana Coconut Smoothie Bowl
RECIPE BY NICOLLE MARIE FROM @VEGANMINDNSOUL
Nothing will cheer you up like a like a pastel blue smoothie on a warm day. It has a little tropical taste to it too, thanks to the frozen coconut chunks and coconut yogurt! Serve this with some Coconut Bowls for an extra tropical feel.
- 6 frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen coconut chunks
- 4 cubes of frozen coconut yogurt (yogurt frozen in ice cube tray)
- 2 tbsp vanilla protein powder (optional)
- 2 tsp blue spirulina
- In a high-speed blender, blend all your nice cream ingredients until smooth, creamy and lump-free.
- Serve them in your favourite Coconut Bowls and top with your choice of toppings.
My name is Nicolle Serrano, owner & founder of Mind n’ Soul Artisan Granola based in Miami, Florida. I was born and raised in San Juan, Puerto Rico and moved to Miami three years ago. Currently, I am pursuing my doctoral degree in Clinical Psychology whereupon I became knowledgeable about the crucial connection existing between the mind and the body. I am extremely passionate about finding healthier alternatives without compromising taste. I started my business selling vegan granola in 2021. Mind N Soul granola is made with simple hearty ingredients to nourish your body, mind n’ soul every day. I aim to continue to share my plant-based journey (‘2013) and be able to provide all of you delicious, nourishing, and nutrient-dense vegan granola.