Cacao Coconut Smoothie
RECIPE BY NIKI FROM @_SWEETFOODIELIFE
Here's a silky smooth and decadent chocolate smoothie that's healthy and plant-based. Naturally sweetened with dates, these smoothie jars will be your favourite treat - without the guilt!
- 1 banana
- 1 frozen banana
- 40 g pitted dates soaked in warm water for 5-10 minutes
- 2-3 tbsp cacao powder
- 30 g raw cashews
- 1 tbsp chocolate almond butter
- 30 g vanilla coconut yogurt
- 280 ml coconut milk
- OPTIONAL TOPPINGS
- coconut cream
- cacao nibs
- toasted coconut chips
- In a high-speed blender, blend all your nice cream ingredients until smooth, creamy and lump-free.
- Pour into your Bamboo Cup or Coconut Cup and serve with your choice of toppings and a Bamboo Straw.
Niki is a culinary arts graduate with a strong creative streak towards food photography and content creation. @_sweetfoodielife is the birth child of Niki’s love of food and wellness as all ideas and recipes reflect her passion for food.