Cacao & Reishi Chocolate Smoothie Bowl
RECIPE BY NOURISHING AMY
This is the most thick and indulgent smoothie bowl you'll ever have and you wouldn't know that this packs two beautiful and nourishing veggies!
- Banana, 1
- Sweet Potato Flesh, 160 g (steamed and frozen in chunks)
- Courgette, 80 g (frozen)
- Reishi Mushroom Powder, 1/2 - 1 tsp
- Chocolate kefir, 125 ml (or substitute any kind of plant-based chocolate milk or milk)
- Cacao Powder, 1 tbsp
- Plant-based Protein Powder, 20 (optional)
- OPTIONAL TOPPINGS
- Vanilla Coconut Yogurt
- Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
- Cacao Nibs
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and process until thick and creamy. Add more milk as desired for a thinner consistency.
- Serve in your favourite Coconut Bowl with your favourite toppings. Enjoy!
Amy is a plant-based food blogger, recipe developer and content creator who is passionate about health and wellbeing. On her blog and social media channels, she shares vibrant, easy and wholesome vegan recipes as well as inspirational messages. Eating and living the Nourishing Amy way is to be in tune with your body’s natural rhythm, to listen to its cravings and to treat each meal as a special occasion – to nourish you from the inside out.