Carrot Cake Smoothie Bowl
RECIPE BY AMBRA OF LITTLE BITES OF BEAUTY
A healthier version and without all the guilt! This recipe will certainly satisfy your craving for a Carrot Cake! Did you know that this recipe also contains zucchini and some superfood powders? The nutrient profile of this carrot cake smoothie bowl is top notch! Some optional but preferred toppings are cacao nibs, nut butters and dessicated coconut.
- CARROT CAKE SMOOTHIE BOWL
- Carrots, 4 pcs (peeled and chopped)
- Banana, 1 1/2 pc (frozen)
- Zucchini, 1/2 (peeled and chopped)
- Coconut Milk, 4 tbsp (full fat)
- Avocado, 1/4 (optional)
- Maca Powder, 1 tsp
- Mesquite Powder, 1 tsp
- Cinnamon, 1/4 tsp
- Ground Ginger, 1/4 tsp
- Vanilla Extract, 1/4 tsp
- Coconut Flakes, 2 tbsp (unsweetened)
- Cacao Nibs, 1 tbsp
- Almond Butter, 1 tbsp
- Cashew Butter, 1 tbsp
- Blend all ingredients together in a high-speed blender or a food processor, add some more coconut milk if you need but not too much so it stays thick.
- When creamy, pour your carrot cake smoothie in your favourite Coconut Bowl and add your toppings. Enjoy!
Little Bites of Beauty by Ambra Torelli is a food, lifestyle and travel platform that aims to share the many beautiful sides of life. You can find dairy-free and gluten-free recipes, food and travel guides in her website.