Chocolate Cherry Nice Cream
RECIPE BY LEAH BALL FROM @plantsomepeas
Cherries and chocolate are such a luscious and decadent flavor combo. Try this out and top with more fresh cherries, and chocolate because, why not?
- Bananas, 2 (frozen)
- Cherries, 1/2 cup (frozen)
- Blueberries, 1/4 cup
- Cacao Powder, 1 heaped tbsp
- Macadamia Milk, 1-2 tbsp (use as little as possible to keep mixture nice and thick)
- Blend in a food processor or stand blender until thick and creamy.
- Serve in your favourite Coconut Bowl and top with your favorite toppings.
Leah makes delicious and fun vegan treats and meals and shares them to her Instagram page, @plantsomepeas. If you're looking for some fun but easy new recipes to spice up your weekly meals, then definitely check out Leah!