Creamy Vanilla Multiseed Pudding
RECIPE BY HELENA FROM THE DELICIOUS PLATE
Looking for a more filling and delicious breakfast? Look no further! This creamy breakfast pudding is loaded with protein and fiber - the perfect filling meal to start the day.
- 1 1/2 Cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 3 tbsp coconut yoghurt
- 1-2 tsp maple syrup
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp multiseed mix
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste or extract
- serve with fresh fruit or berries, granola and a little extra yogurt
- Add all the ingredients in a bowl and stir well, let sit 5 minutes and stir again and cover. Let the chia pudding chill in the fridge for 4 hours or over night until thickened.
- Stir and spoon into serving containers and serve with fresh fruit, berries, granola or whatever toppings that you like.
Helena loves cooking for her friend and her family. She strongly believes that good food brings everyone together. She cooks mostly vegetarian and vegan food.