Ginger Mango Green Smoothie
RECIPE BY NOURISHING AMY
Green smoothies are simply the best. It's the best way to sneak in some greens into a meal. The earthiness and bitterness of the greens will be masked by the sweet frozen fruits in your smoothies. There will be no weird tastes on this one, trust us!
- Banana, 1
- Mango Cubes, 100 g (frozen)
- Fresh Spinach, 40 g
- Fresh Ginger, 1 cm piece (peeled)
- Plant-based Milk, 200 ml
- Matcha Powder, 1/2 tsp
- Spirulina Powder, 1/2 tsp
- Wheatgrass Powder, 1/2 tsp
- Chia Seeds, 1 tbsp
- Vanilla Protein Powder, 1 scoop (plant-based)
- Dried Fruits and Nuts (to serve)
- Place all the smoothie ingredients into a blender and process until smooth and creamy. Add more milk if using protein powder.
- Pour into a glass and serve with your favourite Bamboo Straw!
Amy is a plant-based food blogger, recipe developer and content creator who is passionate about health and wellbeing. On her blog and social media channels, she shares vibrant, easy and wholesome vegan recipes as well as inspirational messages. Eating and living the Nourishing Amy way is to be in tune with your body’s natural rhythm, to listen to its cravings and to treat each meal as a special occasion – to nourish you from the inside out.