Golden Turmeric Bowl
Take a trip to the tropics with your Coconut Bowls and this tropical smoothie recipe! It's got two of our favourite tropical flavours, mango and pineapple!
- 2 cups frozen pineapple
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 1 fresh chopped mango
- 1 frozen chopped banana
- a splash of coconut cream
- 1 tbsp maca powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- tiny piece of fresh ginger (chopped)
- Leave the frozen fruit to defrost in the counter for 10 minutes.
- Place all the ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth, creamy and lump-free.
- Serve in your favourite Coconut Bowls and enjoy!
Joanne is passionate about all things fitness, plant-based and chocolate! Her aim is to encourage people to eat more fruit & heathy snacks. She loves to make her food to look pretty and inviting. Learn more about Joanne and her recipes through the link below.