Green Spirulina Smoothie
RECIPE BY YASMIN FROM VGNBITES_
This smoothie bowl reminds us of our ocean and the beauty that it holds. The beautiful colour is achieved using a blend of blue and green spirulina powder that provides a ton of nutrients for a great health boost.
- Bananas, 3 pcs (very ripe, frozen)
- Pineapple, 1 cup (frozen)
- Plant-based Milk, 1/2 cup
- Blue Spirulina Powder, 1 tsp
- Green Spirulina Powder, 1 tsp
- Add all the ingredients in your high-speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Add more or less cup depending on your preference.
- Serve in your favourite Coconut Bowls and enjoy!
Vgnbites_ is all about healthy plant-based recipes that are easy to follow, tastes delicious and focuses on wholesome ingredients. Join Yasmin in her kitchen to make amazing smoothies and learn more about how to make healthy food choices.
YouTube Channel: Vgnbites