Passionate Cantaloupe Smoothie
This pretty pastel smoothie is a delight to your tastebuds - you don't even need toppings! But you are the boss of your smoothie bowls, so pile on your favourite toppings or enjoy it plain. You decide!
- Oat Milk, 80 ml
- Cantaloupe Melon, 220 g (skins removed, cut and frozen)
- Bananas, 4 (frozen)
- Passion Fruit, 1 (for topping)
- Add milk, frozen melon and bananas to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Get your wooden spoon ready and pour your smoothie into your favourite Coconut Bowl.
- Top with whatever your heart desires, the combination of passion fruit and raspberries is wonderful, adds a little sourness to the sweet taste of melon and bananas.