PB & J Smoothie Bowl
RECIPE BY HEALTHY LUXE
Our Coco Community’s favourite combo. Peanut butter and jam! They taste good alone but when combined, it’s a whole other level! Enjoy this big bowl of pb & jam smoothie in your Coconut Bowl and dig in with your wooden spoons. Yum!
- RASPBERRY COULIS
- Raspberries, 1/2 cup (frozen)
- Orange Juice, 1/4 cup
- Maple Syrup, 2 tsp
- Vanilla Essence, 1/2 tsp
- SMOOTHIE BOWL
- Bananas, 4 (frozen)
- Peanut Butter, 2 tbsp
- Peanuts, 30 g (crushed)
- Dark Chocolate, 30 g (melted)
- Peanut Butter, AS MUCH AS YOU WANT!
- Combine your coulis ingredients in a small sauce pan and cook over medium heat for 5-10 minutes until the raspberries have broken down. If you want to keep them chunky, shorten the cooking time, if you want it to have a pourable consistency, cook a little longer.
- Set aside to cool down.
- Combine all smoothie ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Serve in your favourite Coconut Bowl and top in your raspberry coulis and peanut butter. We also added in some sliced chocolate cheesecakes. Optional, but recommended!
This recipe was created for us by Healthy Luxe, a blog established in 2014 by mother-daughter duo, Jennifer Murrant and Hannah Singleton. The platform evolved from a shared love and appreciation for health, wellness and food.