Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Nice Cream
RECIPE BY @simpleleahboston
The only thing better than combining the classic flavour of chocolate and Peanut butter is combining them into a creamy bowl of nice cream - with a hidden serving of veggies of course!
- Bananas, 1 1/2 (frozen)
- Cauliflower, 1 cup
- Oatmilk, 1/4 cup
- Peanut Butter, 2 tbsp
- Flaxseed Meal, 1 tbsp
- Cinnamon, 1/2 tsp
- Vanilla, 1/2 tsp
- Chocolate Chips, a handful
- Add all of your ingredients to a high-speed blender or food processor.
- Start blending on low, increasing the speed slowly until your nice cream is smooth and creamy.
- Add your hand full of chocolate chips and pulse a few times to mix in.
- Pour into your favourite Coconut Bowl and top with crumbled peanut butter cookies and a few more chocolate chips to serve.
Leah is a wellness enthusiast passionate about sharing her love of whole, plant based foods and mindful movement. Catch her creating sweet treats in her kitchen or teaching classes and workshops with her local studio partners through ZOOM. To know more about Leah's recipes and offerings, please visit her through the links below: