Peanut Butter & Jam Porridge Bowls
RECIPE BY NOURISHING AMY
This recipe is a tribute to a classic flavour combo that everyone loves. PB & J! The sweet, tangy jam and the creamy peanut butter on top of this warm porridge is just irresistible.
- Oats, 40 g
- Courgette, 1/2 (grated)
- White Chia Seeds, 1 tbsp (or black chia seeds)
- Brewed Tea, 100 ml
- Almond Milk, 100 - 250 ml (add more or less to taste)
- Vanilla Protein Powder, 25 g
- Vanilla Coconut Yogurt, 2 tbsp
- Crunchy Peanut Butter, 1 tbsp
- TO SERVE
- Coconut Yogurt
- Warmed Strawberries (cooked strawberries or jam)
- Chia Seeds
- Peanut Butter
- Put all the porridge ingredients in a pot and cook until oats are cooked. Feel free to add more liquid if you want a more creamy texture.
- Serve in your favourite Coconut Bowl and add the optional (but recommended) toppings.
Amy is a plant-based food blogger, recipe developer and content creator who is passionate about health and wellbeing. On her blog and social media channels, she shares vibrant, easy and wholesome vegan recipes as well as inspirational messages. Eating and living the Nourishing Amy way is to be in tune with your body’s natural rhythm, to listen to its cravings and to treat each meal as a special occasion – to nourish you from the inside out.