Peanut Butter Nice Cream
RECIPE BY HEALTHY LUXE
This peanut butter nice cream will be a family favourite especially with kids! The recipe is very simple and can be made in no time.
- 4 large frozen bananas
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 2-3 tbsp macadamia milk (or nut milk of choice)
- 1 tbsp plant-based protein, optional
- Pinch sea salt
- Combine all ingredients in a high power blender, blend until smooth and creamy.
- Serve in your favourite Coconut Bowls and top with additional peanut butter, cacao nibs, coconut and or fresh banana.
This recipe was created for us by Healthy Luxe, a blog established in 2014 by mother-daughter duo, Jennifer Murrant and Hannah Singleton. The platform evolved from a shared love and appreciation for health, wellness and food.