Pineapple Maracuja Smoothie Bowl
RECIPE BY HANA FROM @HANKA_RAINBOW_FAIRY
Who says eating healthy is boring? Try this beautiful, unicorn smoothie that taste like summer - thanks to a few tropical ingredients! It's rich, tangy and sweet, it's the perfect meal to keep summer heat at bay.
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- 100 g maracuja puree or 2 fresh maracuja (you can also use passion fruit instead)
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 cup coconut milk
- a pinch of blue spirulina
- a pinch of pink pitaya
- Mix all ingredients in a highspeed blender until smooth.
- Divide the smoothie into two parts and color each part with the superfood powders - blue spirulina and pink pitaya.
- Pour in the pink and blue smoothie into your favourite Coconut Bowls and add your choice of toppings. Enjoy!
Hana Zlatníková @hanka_rainbow_fairy