Pink Pastel Smoothie
RECIPE BY JO FROM @snackx4me
This Pink Pastel Smoothie by @snackx4me is a definite showstopper. One bite and you will be engulfed with the wonderful flavors of pitaya, mango, apple and banana.
- Bananas, 2 pcs (frozen)
- Dragon fruit, as many as you want
- Apple, 1 (chopped)
- Mango, 1 handful
- Pitaya Powder, 1 tsp
- Pecans, as toppings
- Edible Flowers, as toppings
- Fresh Fruits, as toppings
- Blend all the smoothie ingredients together until smooth and ice cream-like consistency has achieved.
- Serve it with your Coconut Bowls and top it off with your favorite toppings.
Joanne is passionate about all things fitness, plant-based and chocolate! Her aim is to encourage people to eat more fruit & heathy snacks. She loves to make her food to look pretty and inviting. Learn more about Joanne and her recipes through the link below.