Pink Pitaya Dream
RECIPE BY Dasha Leniartek from @littlekalegirl
"I love pink smoothie bowls, they always put a smile on my face. I can have them for breakfast or as an afternoon snack. The best toppings for this dreamy smoothie are coconut flakes, fresh berries - raspberries are my favourite - millet puffs or granola."
- Bananas, 3 (frozen)
- Fresh Pink Pitaya, 1/2 (frozen)
- Almond Milk, 1/4 cup
- Fresh Lime Juice, 1 tbsp
- OPTIONAL TOPPINGS
- Blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- Raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- Edible Flowers
- Place all ingredients in a highspeed blender and blend until your desired texture is achieved.
- Serve in your favourite Coconut Bowl and top with your favourite toppings.
I am passionate about healthy eating. I love to make colourful smoothie bowls everyday. I live in Australia and I am mom of a beautiful 11 year old girl and we both love to go to the beach.