Raspberry Chocolate Chip Nice Cream
RECIPE BY YASMEEN FROM @munchingwithmariyah
This pink nice cream bowl loaded with chocolate goodness is our 2021 #cocolovechallenge winner. The raspberries and the triple chocolate toppings are irresistible. It's the perfect indulgent breakfast to serve to your loved ones, whether it's Valentine's Day or not!
- NICE CREAM
- Banana, 1-2 (frozen)
- Raspberries, 1 cup (frozen)
- Strawberries, 1/2 cup (frozen)
- Vanilla Protein Powder, 1/2 scoop (optional)
- Pitaya Powder, 1 tsp
- Cashew Milk, a dash or as needed (you can use your favourite plant-based milk as well)
- Chocolate Date Syrup
- Cacao Nibs
- Salted Dark Chocolate
- Fresh/Frozen Raspberries
- Add all your nice cream ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Add more or less cashew milk depending on your preferred consistency.
- Serve in your favourite Coconut Bowls and top with your choice of toppings and Enjoy!
Munching with Mariyah — a plant-based blog by Yasmeen Ali, focused on making sugar-free and healthy eating easy and simple! Her blog focuses on healthier recipes of classic dishes as well as nutritious sugar-free sweets you can eat every day!You can check her out through these links: