- 4 large frozen bananas
- 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 tbsp plant based protein (optional)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla bean paste or powder
- 2-3 tbsp cacao powder
- Combine all ingredients (except cacao powder) in a high power blender, blend until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer 1/2 the mixture to bowls. Add cacao powder to the remaining mixture and blend.
- Pour the chocolate nice cream into your favourite Coconut Bowls. Top with peanuts, raw chocolate and/or cacao nibs.
This recipe was created for us by Healthy Luxe, a blog established in 2014 by mother-daughter duo, Jennifer Murrant and Hannah Singleton. The platform evolved from a shared love and appreciation for health, wellness and food.