- NICE CREAM
- 4 frozen ripe bananas
- 2 cups frozen mango chunks
- 1/3 cup oat milk (or other plant milk)
- 2 tsp spirulina powder
- 1 fresh mango
- 1 handfull blueberries
- 2 tsp hemp hearts
- Put all the ingredients in a high speed blender (or food processor) and mix until the nice cream is smooth
- It may take a while and you will have to stop a few times to scrape the sides of your food processor or blender (if you have a Vitamix, you will have to stop once in a while to empty air bubbles from the bottom of the blender)
- Serve in your favourite Coconut Bowl and add your toppings.
Alexandra Andersson a plant-based vegan foodie from Sweden currently escaping the Swedish winter by living in Bali. She is certified within Plant-Based Nutrition and has dedicated her last years educating and exploring the vegan plant-based lifestyle. She runs the Fivesec Health community together with her boyfriend Pontus to make it simple and attractive to adopt a plant-based lifestyle.