Strawberry & Fig Nice Cream
Fresh, fruity and delicious. This recipe is great as a refreshing dessert in the warmer months. It’s a great palate cleanser, too!
We have added a handful of cashew nuts to create a creamy texture but this can be omitted for a nut-free option.
- Bananas, 3-4 (frozen)
- Strawberries, 1 cup (frozen)
- Fig, 1 pc (peeled)
- Raw Cashews, 1/4 cup (optional)
- Plant-based Protein Powder, 1 tbsp (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a high-power blender, blend until smooth.
- Transfer to your favourite Coconut Bowls and add desired toppings.
This recipe was created for us by Healthy Luxe, a blog established in 2014 by mother-daughter duo, Jennifer Murrant and Hannah Singleton. The platform evolved from a shared love and appreciation for health, wellness and food.