Strawberry Jam Donut Smoothie
RECIPE BY RAIMEE BROOK FROM @raimeeleigh.fitfood
Who'd love to have an overloaded smoothie? We know we do! If you love strawberries then this recipe by @raimeeleigh.fitfood will excite you! Oh and don't forget that generous PB topping!
- Banana, 150 g (frozen)
- Cauliflower, 150 g
- Strawberry Jam Donut Protein Powder, 1 scoop (or any kind of protein powder you have, optional)
- Rasperries, 50 g
- Coconut Water, as needed
- OPTIONAL TOPPINGS
- Banana, 1/2 (sliced)
- Strawberry Jam Protein Bar
- Peanut Butter
- Blend all the smoothie ingredients together while adding coconut water until desired consistency is achieved.
- Place in a jar and top with toppings, especially Peanut Butter!
- Serve this with your favourite Bamboo Straws for an extra special treat!
Raimee is an electrician in the Australian Army but because of the pressure of society and her anxiety, she developed an eating disorder. She decided to study nutrition to gain better understanding of health and it gave her something to focus on in order to recover. She started @raimeeleigh_fitfood so she can share her own recipes. She met so many girls like her which made her feel like her mental health is nothing to be ashamed of. She hopes to grow her brand even more and open her own cafe in Australia as she transition out of the army.