Strawberry Milk Shake with Sago Pearls
RECIPE BY NIKI FROM @_SWEETFOODIELIFE
Dreamy, creamy strawberry smoothie with a surprise at every sip. Sago pearls! These little balls are a great addition into any smoothies or drinks!
- 1/2 cup cooked sago pearls
- 250g fresh or frozen strawberries
- 60 g vanilla coconut yogurt
- 150 ml soy milk
- 1 tb sp maple syrup
- In a high-speed blender, blend all your smoothie ingredients until smooth, creamy and lump-free.
- Place 1/4 cup of cooked sago pearls in each of your two Bamboo Cups or Coconut Cups and pour in your strawberry smoothie.
- Serve with your choice of toppings and a Bamboo Straw.
Niki is a culinary arts graduate with a strong creative streak towards food photography and content creation. @_sweetfoodielife is the birth child of Niki’s love of food and wellness as all ideas and recipes reflect her passion for food.