Strawberry Rosewater Nice Cream | Valentine's Day Special
This strawberry rosewater nice cream is the perfect treat to make this Valentine’s Day. Whether you’re looking to surprise your significant other, enjoying “Galentine’s” day with your girls or wanting to treat your mum or sister, you can’t go wrong with this delicious-as-it-is-pretty pink nice cream. To make it extra special we recommend serving with chocolate dipped strawberries.
- Bananas, 3 large (frozen)
- Coconut Flesh, 200 g (frozen)
- Strawberries, 1 cup (frozen)
- Rosewater, 1 tsp (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a high-power blender, blend until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon into your favourite Coconut Bowls, add toppings, serve and enjoy. We recommend serving with chocolate coated strawberries, cacao nibs and coconut.
This recipe was created for us by Healthy Luxe, a blog established in 2014 by mother-daughter duo, Jennifer Murrant and Hannah Singleton. The platform evolved from a shared love and appreciation for health, wellness and food.