Tahini & Chocolate Orange Smoothie
RECIPE BY CLAIRE & SARAH FROM @healthy_twists
A lovely flavor combo that is worth a try! The nuttiness and creaminess of the tahini, the decadence of the chocolate and the citrus punch of the orange goes so well together. The taste is such a delight.
- Mixed Seeds, 1 heaped tsp
- Plant Milk, as needed
- Banana, 1 (sliced and frozen)
- Orange, 1 large
- Tahini, 1 tsp (light)
- Almond Yogurt, 2 heaped tsp
- Cacao Powder, 1 tbsp
- In a small bowl, add in the mixed seeds and cover with plant milk. Soak for 20 minutes.
- Combine all ingredients together and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and top with more yogurt and your desired toppings.
- Serve with a Bamboo Straw and enjoy!
Claire and Sarah are two moms behind Healthy Twists. They just love food photography and everything about breakfast - which is what you will usually see on their Instagram page and website.