Tropical Green Smoothie with Cinnamon Rawnola
RECIPE BY KELSI FROM HEALTHY KELSII
This is one of my favourite thick green smoothie bowl recipes! It’s the perfect breakfast packed with lots of nutrients to get you through your day. I always love to keep some rawnola in the fridge for an easy afternoon snack or for a delicious smoothie bowl topper.
- Bananas, 2 (frozen)
- Pineapple, 2 cups (frozen)
- Spinach, 2 cups
- Spirulina, 1 tsp
- Barley Grass Juice Powder, 1 tsp (optional)
- Plant Milk, 1/3 cup
- Rolled Oats, 2 cups
- Medjool Dates, 10 pcs (pitted and soaked)
- Shredded Coconut, 1/2 cup
- Ground Cinnamon, 1 tsp
- To make the smoothie add everything to a blender and blend until smooth (you may need to scrape down the sides of your blender a few times or add more liquid.)
- To make the rawnola add everything to a blender or food processor and pulse until combined.
- Place your smoothie in your favourite Coconut Bowls and top it with the rawnola and extra fresh fruit.
Hello! I’m Kelsi, from Auckland, New Zealand. I have recently completed a bachelor in business. I love to create wholesome recipes and share them as well as photos of my adventures and travels on my instagram account @healthykelsii. My goal is to inspire people to eat more plants and colours from its natural form.