Valentine's Day Sorbet
RECIPE BY YASMIN FROM @VGNBITES_
Surprise your loved one this coming Valentine's Day with an irresistible breakfast in bed. The lavender buds are a nice touch, making this recipe extra special.
- Peach Tea, 1/2 cup (cold)
- Frozen Mixed Berries (1 cup)
- Bananas, 2 (frozen)
- Lavender Buds, 1 tbsp
- Cookie Dough, to serve
- Chocolate Chips, to serve
- Add all your sorbet ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until the desired consistency has achieved.
- Serve in your favourite Coconut Bowls and enjoy with your special someone.
Vgnbites_ is all about healthy, plant-based recipes that are easy to follow, tastes delicious and focuses on wholesome ingredients. Join Yasmin in her kitchen to make amazing smoothies and learn more about how to make healthy food choices.
YouTube Channel: Vgnbites