Veggie-packed Pumpkin Spice Oats
RECIPE BY AMY OF @nourishing.amy
Breakfast couldn't get any healthier than this Veg Packed Pumpkin Spice Oats by @nourishing.amy! Carrot and courgette is sneaked into the porridge to to increase its volume and to add more nutrition.
Serve this in your favorite Coconut Bowls and top it with your favorite toppings and sauces!
- Oats, 40 g
- Carrot, 1 (small & grated)
- Courgette, 1/2 (grated)
- Oat Milk, 200 ml
- Chai Turmeric Protein, 1 scoop (or any kind of protein powder that you have on hand)
- Pumpkin Spice, 1 tsp
- Coconut Yogurt, 2 tbsp (or kefir drink)
- In a small sauce pan over medium heat, add in the oats, carrot, courgette and oatmilk. Stir and cook until creamy and oats are cooked.
- Add in the protein powder, pumpkin pie spice, and the coconut yogurt. Stir well until no lumps can be seen.
- Serve warm in your Coconut Bowls and top it off with your favorite toppings.
Amy is a plant-based food blogger, recipe developer and content creator who is passionate about health and wellbeing. On her blog and social media channels, she shares vibrant, easy and wholesome vegan recipes as well as inspirational messages. Eating and living the Nourishing Amy way is to be in tune with your body’s natural rhythm, to listen to its cravings and to treat each meal as a special occasion – to nourish you from the inside out.