Carrot Cake Cookies
RECIPE BY VEGAN BY EDEN
Did you know that carrot cake comes in all sorts of forms and sizes? This Coco Creation by Eden just proved to us that your imagination can take you anywhere! Enjoy your favourite cake flavour in a cookie form that's healthier and chewier.
- Vegan Butter, 100 g
- Sugar, 100 g (for better flavour, you can use half brown and half white)
- Cinnamon, a pinch
- Nutmeg, a pinch
- Salt, a pinch
- Baking Powder, 1/2 tsp
- Carrot, 1 (shredded)
- White Flour, 200g
- In a bowl combine all ingredients and mix together, switching to hands to form a soft dough. Chill in the fridge for 15 mins.
- Preheat oven to 180°c.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper. Remove cookie dough from the fridge and use your hands to roll them into balls. These cookies will flatten while baking.
- Bake for about 12-15 mins. Remove from the oven and let them sit on the hot tray for 10 mins. Transfer to a cooling rack and let them cool.
- Serve in your favourite Coconut Bowls and enjoy with a tea or coffee 🙏🏼
Eden loves creating delicious and simple plant-based recipes. She loves to show how easy and fun vegan living can be and hopes to inspire more people to have some fun in the kitchen and eat more plants.