Chickpea Peanut Butter Ice Cream
- Canned Chickpeas, 1 cup (drained and rinsed)
- Medjool Dates, 1 cup (pitted)
- Peanut Butter, 1/2 cup
- Vanilla Extract, 1 tsp
- Coconut Milk, 1 398 ml can (or any plant-based milk of choice)
- Chocolate chips, to serve (or cacao nibs)
- More Peanut Butter, to serve (optional)
- Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender. Blend for 30 seconds or until smooth.
- Transfer to a dish or a bread pan and freeze overnight or for at least 12 hours.
- Serve in your favourite Coconut Bowls with a drizzle of peanut butter and chocolate chips (or cacao nibs) if desired.
Caroline is a french dietitian living in Canada. She shares wholesome vegetarian and vegan recipes that are sweetened with fruits and contains nutritious ingredients. Many of her recipes can be made gluten-free and allergy-friendly.