Chocolate Bliss Balls
RECIPE BY NIKI FROM @_SWEETFOODIELIFE
Sweet and tasty treat that only needs 5 basic ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry! It's refined sugar-free and naturally sweetened with dates. A couple of these energy-boosting balls in-between meals will surely get you going through out the day.
makes 8-9 balls
- 3/4 cup dates (soaked for 10 mins then drained)
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1/4 cup roasted & unsalted almonds
- 1 1/2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 80g melted coconut oil
- 10g vegan white chocolate (melted)
- Add all the ingredients in a food processor and blend until everything is combinedand the mixture has formed into a thick and slightly sticky dough.
- Take the mixture out then roll them into small balls. This recipe makes around 8-9 balls.
- Chill all the balls in the refrigerator for about 20 mins.
- Take out the bliss balls and drizzle some melted vegan white chocolate on top. Place them back in the fridge to let your chocolate set.
- Serve them in your favourite Coconut Bowls and enjoy!
Niki is a culinary arts graduate with a strong creative streak towards food photography and content creation. @_sweetfoodielife is the birth child of Niki’s love of food and wellness as all ideas and recipes reflect her passion for food.