Chocolate Strawberry Bars
RECIPE BY KELSI FROM HEALTHY KELSII
It's always nice to have a dessert after a meal - especially if it's healthy and guilt-free! This chocolate-covered strawberry bars are made with minimal ingredients that are 100% natural and good for the body.
- Strawberries, 2 cups
- Almonds, 2 cups
- Rolled Oats, 1 cup
- Dates, 8 pcs, pitted
- Dark Chocolate, 100 g (melted)
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and blend until combined. The mixture should be quite sticky.
- Place the mixture into a square pan lined with a parchment paper.
- Freeze for 4 hours.
- Slice the mixture into bars or squares and coat each of them in melted dark chocolate.
- Place again in the fridge until the chocolate hardens.
- Serve in your favourite Coconut Bowl and enjoy!
Hello! I’m Kelsi, from Auckland, New Zealand. I have recently completed a bachelor in business. I love to create wholesome recipes and share them as well as photos of my adventures and travels on my instagram account @healthykelsii. My goal is to inspire people to eat more plants and colours from its natural form.