Chocolate Tahini Bliss Balls
These 5 ingredient chocolate tahini bliss balls are our go-to snack during the week. They couldn’t be easier to make, you don’t even need a blender! Simply combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl, mix and roll into balls. It’s that easy!
For a nut-free option you can use sesame flour.
- Dessicated Coconut, 1 cup
- Almond Meal, 1/2 cup
- Cacao Powder, 1/4 cup
- Date Syrup, 1/3 cup
- Hulled Tahini, 3 tbsp
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- Transfer the mix to the fridge for approx. 10 minutes to allow it to firm (this will make it easier to roll into balls).
- Once slightly firm, use your hands to arrange into small bliss balls.
- Dust with cacao powder (optional), serve in your favourite Coconut Bowls and enjoy.
This recipe was created for us by Healthy Luxe, a blog established in 2014 by mother-daughter duo, Jennifer Murrant and Hannah Singleton. The platform evolved from a shared love and appreciation for health, wellness and food.