Double Chocolate Fudge Cookie Dough
RECIPE BY RUN 2 FOOD
This dessert is delicious, decadent and guilt-free. Perfect for your pre or post workout without having any guilt!
- Black Beans, 1 cup (cooked, drained and rinsed)
- Almond Milk, 1/4 cup
- Cacao Powder, 2 tbsp
- Vegan Chocolate Protein Powder, 30 g
- Dark Chocolate, 30 g (chopped)
- Maple Syrup, 2 tbsp
- In a food processor, blend the black beans , almond milk, sweetener and protein powder until a thick, smooth hummus consistency.
- Stir in the chocolate chunks.
- Serve in your favourite Coconut Bowls and enjoy!
Michelle is a Dentist and vegan food blogger from Brisbane. She loves sharing simple & tasty vegan recipes via her Instagram platform @run2food. She has also created a website with an archive of all her recipes www.run2food.com . Michelle is on a mission to show that you can thrive off a plant-based diet.