Hazelnut Cacao Date Bites
Recipe by Candice from @candicelynnfitvegan
These fudgey, chocolately, hazelnut-y bites are a great alternative to your classic sugar-laden ferrero rochers. They’re so tasty it’s almost impossible to stop at just one! What’s more? They contain only 4 simple ingredients! Simple, delicious and healthy - ticking all our boxes!
- Medjool Dates, 1 cup
- Hazelnuts, 1/4 cup (plus more for coating)
- Raw Cacao Powder, 1/4 cup
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- Add all ingredients (except extra hazelnuts) to a food processor. Process until one large dough ball forms.
- Pinch off pieces and roll into balls.
- Add remaining hazelnuts to the now empty food processor. Pulse nuts until crushed.
- Roll date balls in the crushed nuts.
- Allow to firm in the fridge, transfer into your favourite Coconut Bowls, serve and enjoy.
Candice is a southern girl from New York. She promotes natural, whole food plant-based diets. She has a wide variety of plant-based recipes up in her Instagram Page.