Peanut Butter Cacao Bliss Balls
These fudgey peanut butter cacao bliss balls are the ultimate healthy indulgence. Tastes just like a brownie but without any of the nasties!
This snack is made using whole, organic ingredients and sweetened only with medjool dates and pure maple syrup. Medjool dates are our sweetener of choice because they contain fibre, as well as natural sugars, which helps your body to metabolise the sugar.
We recommend serving these peanut butter cacao bliss balls in coconut bowls with an additional drizzle of peanut butter (we’re a tad pb obsessed) and dusted in cacao powder for aesthetic reasons.
- Almond Meal or Cashew Meal, 1 cup
- Medjool Dates, 3/4 cup
- Cacao Powder, 1/3 cup
- Desiccated Coconut, 1/2 cup
- Peanut Butter, 2 tbsp
- Maple Syrup, 1 tbsp
- Mesquite Powder, 1 tsp (optional)
- Vanilla Bean Extract, 1 tsp
- Himalayan Salt, 1/4 tsp
- Add all ingredients in a high-power blender. Blend until all ingredients are combined.
- Transfer brownie mixture to a bowl or baking sheet.
- Shape into balls.
- Serve in your favourite Coconut Bowls drizzled with peanut butter and top with cacao nibs.
This recipe was created for us by Healthy Luxe, a blog established in 2014 by mother-daughter duo, Jennifer Murrant and Hannah Singleton. The platform evolved from a shared love and appreciation for health, wellness and food.