Peanut Butter Granola Cups
These Peanut Butter Granola Cups are as delicious as they are easy to make! To cut down on the cooking time, we opted for quick organic oats – but the recipe is flexible enough that you can substitute them for whatever fits your needs (eg. gluten-free oats).
Satisfy your after-dinner chocolate cravings with this sweet and healthy treat.
Makes 20 cups
- Organic Quick Oats, 1 3/4 cups
- Almond Meal, 1/3 cup
- Chia Seeds, 1/2 cups
- Buckinis, 1/2 cup
- Vanilla Essence, 1 tsp
- Maple Syrup, 1/2 cup
- Coconut Oil, 1/2 cup (melted)
- Salt, 1/4 tsp
- Filling & Topping
- Peanut Butter, 1/2 cup (smooth)
- Vegan Chocolate, 100g (melted)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Combine all granola case ingredients in a large mixing bowl, mix well.
- Press into the base of mini muffin cases and baking for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- Spoon in a teaspoon of peanut butter per case and top with melted chocolate.
- Place in freezer for approx. 30 minutes.
- Keep in fridge, serve in your favourite Coconut Bowls and enjoy.
This recipe was created for us by Healthy Luxe, a blog established in 2014 by mother-daughter duo, Jennifer Murrant and Hannah Singleton. The platform evolved from a shared love and appreciation for health, wellness and food.