Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites
RECIPE BY KRISTINE BERGFELDE | @kristine.bergfelde
Flavoured with chocolate and pumpkin, these bars are the perfect fall treat. Be sure to chill them long enough in the fridge so they will stay in one piece once sliced. Enjoy with a topping of fresh lemon zest for an extra tangy kick.
- 70g pumpkin seeds
- 50g shredded coconut
- 150g juicy dates
- 350g cooked pumpkin
- 200g dates
- 100g cashews
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 100g melted coconut oil
- zestof 1/2 a lemon
- CHOCOLATE TOPPING:
- 100g dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- lemon zest
- In a food processor, process all the base ingredients until a sticky dough has formed.
- Press the dough in an 15x15 cm brownie tray and place in the fridge until needed.
- Process all the filling ingredients until smooth and lump-free. Pour on to your base and smooth the top. Set aside.
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil and stir well. Pour on top of your filling and sprinkle on some lemon zest on top.
- Place in the fridge to set for at least four hours or overnight.
- Slice and serve in your favourite Coconut Bowls and enjoy!
KRISTINE BERGFELDE @kristine.bergfelde
My name is Kristine and I am a real foodie! By day you will find me working as a marketing professional but during my free time I enjoy creating colourful, healthy and delicious vegan eats. Most of the time you will find me in the kitchen snacking or making magic by experimenting with different ingredients. I love sharing my creations and recipes on my Instagram @kristine.bergfelde and Youtube channel so everyone can have a go or at least to make their mouths watery!