Twix Bliss Balls
RECIPE BY TWIN COAST
These little balls of deliciousness will definitely satisfy your sweet and crunchy cravings! Dive into these healthy treat served in our wonderful Boho Bowl.
- Nut Butter, 1/2 cup
- Maple Syrup, 1/2 cup
- Chia Seeds, 1 tbsp
- Rice Krispies, 1 cup
- Chocolate Chips, 1/2 cups (add more to taste)
- In a blender, mix together the nut butter and maple syrup.
- This will make a delicious and easy vegan caramel sauce!
- Then, in a large bowl add in your rice krispies, chia seeds, chocolate chips and your caramel sauce.
- Mix it all together and roll into balls. Place in fridge for 10-20 minutes to harden.
- Serve into your favourite Coconut Bowls and enjoy!
Ashley and Taylor are twin sisters from Vancouver, Canada. They create the most amazing plant-based smoothies and nice creams.
Youtube: Twin Coast