RECIPE BY YASMIN FROM @VGNBITES_
Fun. Vibrant. Tasty. This recipe will definitely be loved by all ages. Feel free to use our own favourite colours to make it more personalized and fit any kind of occasions.
- BLUE SLUSHIES
- Ice Cubes, 1 cup
- Chilled Water, 1 cup
- Freshly squeezed Lime or Lemon, 1
- Sweetener of choice, 2-3 tsp
- Blue Spirulina Powder, 1 tbsp
- PINK SLUSHIES
- same recipe as above
- use Pink Pitaya Powder instead of Blue Spirulina
- Blend each colour separately in a powerful blender.
- Pour a few spoonfuls of each colours into your glass. Pour enough slushies until you reach the top.
- Serve with our Bamboo Straws or Wooden Buddha Spoon or Both!
Vgnbites_ is all about healthy plant-based recipes that are easy to follow, tastes delicious and focuses on wholesome ingredients. Join Yasmin in her kitchen to make amazing smoothies and learn more about how to make healthy food choices.
YouTube Channel: Vgnbites