Vegan Ferrero Rocher
RECIPE BY MICHELLE FROM @run2food
Veganized and healthified. This Ferrero Rocher Balls goes on top of our list for must-try bliss balls!
MAKES 6 LARGE BALLS
- Hazelnuts, 1 1/2 cup (plus 6 extra ones for the center)
- Pitted Dates, 3/4 cup
- Water, 1/4 cup
- Cocoa Powder, 2 tbsp
- Vegan Dark Chocolate, 100 g
- Roast the hazelnuts for 10 minutes at 160 degrees Celsius until fragrant. Remove from the oven and allow them to cool slightly. Rub the hazelnuts to remove as much skin as possible.
- Add the hazelnuts into a food processor and process slightly until coarse crumbs form. Reserve 1/4 cup of these coarse crumbs on the side for rolling balls in at the end.
- Add the cocoa powder to the remaining hazelnut crumbs in the food processor and process until the crumbs are very fine.
- Add in the dates & water. Process until the mixture forms a ball & sticks together.
- Divide the ball mixture into 6 equal portions. Roll a hazelnut into the centre of each ball .
- Set in the freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate and roll the ball in the chocolate, then roll in the hazelnut crumbs Set aside to let the chocolate set.
Michelle is a Dentist and vegan food blogger from Brisbane. She loves sharing simple & tasty vegan recipes via her Instagram platform @run2food. She has also created a website with an archive of all her recipes www.run2food.com . Michelle is on a mission to show that you can thrive off a plant-based diet.
For more nourishing and plant-based recipes, check out our cookbook ‘Vegan Bowls’. We have carefully selected some of our favourite healthy recipes for every meal of the day – refreshing breakfast bowls, tasty snacks, wholesome vegan dinners, and guilt-free desserts that you can prepare in your own kitchen!
Click here to explore our variety of eco-friendly products. Our famous Coconut Bowls, Wooden Forks and Spoons, and Bamboo Straws are all made by nature, and provide the perfect sustainable accompaniment to any plant-based meal.
Shop sustainably and in style with our reusable Taste Without Waste grocery tote bags, market bags and produce bags. Made with organic cotton, making them good for you, your produce and the planet. Ditching plastic and reducing waste has never looked and felt so good.
Thousands of customers have fallen in love with our products and we're confident you will too. If that’s not enough, have no fear, you can rely on our lifetime product guarantee. If after following our care instructions* a Coconut Bowl that you've purchased from us ever cracks or breaks, we'll offer you a replacement for free.
So.. what’s stopping you? SHOP NOW.