Avocado Chickpea Buddha Bowl
RECIPE BY MARISSA WONG FROM @ITSALLGOODVEGAN
Tasty and nourishing buddha bowl made easy. The tahini dressing ties these ingredients together, and the creamy avocado topping is a must have for any kind of buddha bowl.
- BUDDHA BOWL
- seasoned cooked chickpeas (cooked chickpeas seasoned with salt, pepper and your choice of spices)
- roasted red onions
- roasted kale
- cooked quinoa
- sliced cherry tomatoes
- sliced avocado
- black sesame seeds, to garnish
- CREAMY LEMON TAHINI DRESSING
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 medium lemon, seeded and juiced
- 2 tbsp water, add more or less if you need to thin out the dressing if needed
- In a small bowl, mix all your dressing ingredients together and set aside while you assemble your buddha bowls.
- To assemble your buddha bowls, get your clean Coconut Bowls ready and place a small serving of each ingredient side by side.
- Drizzle with the tahini dressing and garnish with black sesame seeds.