Balsamic Roasted Herb Potatoes with Vegetables
RECIPE BY MOON LAI FROM @foodpassionical
We have always believed that eating vibrant, nutrient-packed food is a great way to fill yourself with energy. Thriving off of plant-based food will not only help the environment but it will also greatly boost your body's immune system. @foodpassionical's Balsamic Roasted Herb Potatoes with Vegetables is a really delicious recipe to start your plant-based journey.
- Baby Potatoes, 6 pcs (cut in half)
- Baby Carrots, 8 pcs
- Brussels Sprouts, 6 pcs (cut in half)
- Radishes, for garnish
- Olive Oil, 3 tbsp
- Balsamic Vinegar, 3 tbsp
- Tamari, 2 tbsp
- Brown Sugar, 2 tbsp
- Dried Parsley, 1/2 tbsp
- Dried Thyme, 1/2 tbsp
- Chili Flakes, 1/2 tsp
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- First preheat the oven to 200 degree Celsius. Combine the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, tamari, brown sugar, dried parsley and thyme in a bowl and set aside.
- Next spread the prepared vegetables over a large baking sheet and pour the balsamic vinegar mixture over the veggies! Then toss the veggies till all are well coated and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Transfer the baking sheet onto a tray and roast it for 15 minutes. Remove it from the oven give the veggies a good stir and roast for an additional 10 minutes or till the vegetables are cooked and turn a bit brown. Finally transfer the vegetables into a coconut bowl and garnish with the radishes.
Moon Lai has been adopting a plant-based diet and shares the recipe with her follower over on her Instagram Account and YouTube Channel. Follow her plant-based journey through the links below:
For more nourishing and plant-based recipes, check out our cookbook ‘Vegan Bowls’. We have carefully selected some of our favourite healthy recipes for every meal of the day – refreshing breakfast bowls, tasty snacks, wholesome vegan dinners, and guilt-free desserts that you can prepare in your own kitchen!
Click here to explore our variety of eco-friendly products. Our famous Coconut Bowls, Wooden Forks and Spoons, and Bamboo Straws are all made by nature, and provide the perfect sustainable accompaniment to any plant-based meal.
Shop sustainably and in style with our reusable Taste Without Waste grocery tote bags, market bags and produce bags. Made with organic cotton, making them good for you, your produce and the planet. Ditching plastic and reducing waste has never looked and felt so good.
Thousands of customers have fallen in love with our products and we're confident you will too. If that’s not enough, have no fear, you can rely on our lifetime product guarantee. If after following our care instructions* a Coconut Bowl that you've purchased from us ever cracks or breaks, we'll offer you a replacement for free.
So.. what’s stopping you? SHOP NOW.