This super smooth, creamy guacamole is a serious winner. It’s perfect served as a snack or entree when entertaining guests (who doesn’t love some good guac?) If you’re after something more substantial, it is also delicious spread on toast for one of the best smashed avocados you will ever taste. There’s something about it being blended that just takes it to a whole new level. It makes it even more creamier and luscious!
Feel free to get creative with add ins to spice it up… chili flakes, sumac, turmeric… you name it! We recommend serving this creamy guacamole with diced tomatoes, fresh chili and coriander.
- Avocados, 4
- Lime Juice, 1/4 cup
- Olive Oil, 3 tbsp
- Salt, 1/2 tsp
- Small Red Chili, 1 (chopped, to garnish)
- Tomato, 1 (finely chopped, to garnish)
- Coriander Leaves, a small bunch ( to garnish)
- Combine avocado, lime juice, salt and olive oil in a blender, blend until smooth.
- Transfer into your favourite Coconut Bowl and top with finely chopped tomatoes, chili, coriander and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Serve with corn chips or spread on toast.
This recipe was created for us by Healthy Luxe, a blog established in 2014 by mother-daughter duo, Jennifer Murrant and Hannah Singleton. The platform evolved from a shared love and appreciation for health, wellness and food.